Photo Restoration & Repair
What is photo restoration?
There are a hundred and one ways to damage a photograph, and two-year-olds around the world are discovering new ways all the time.
The ravages of nature, fire, wind, water, humidity, sunlight, as well as plain old wear and tear from old father time can all cause what looks like irreversible damage.
But wait - what once would have been viewed as irretrievable damage is now repairable using the latest software and digital photo restoration techniques.
Just what is possible?
Here at photores digital photo restoration specialists we can help overcome virtually any type of damage to your photo. This includes:
- Remove creases, stains, mould and dirt from your old photos
- Repair rips or tears in your photographs
- Rebuild missing sections or areas of photographs
- Remove pen marks or proof stamp ink
- Reverse the fading caused by direct sunlight
- Restore lustre to photographs yellowed with age
- Reinvigorate colour photos that have lost their original colour and contrast
- Remove colour casts from your photographs
- Reprint your photographs to a much higher quality than the original
- Produce outstanding enlargements of your restored photographs for you to display or give as a gift
What does it cost to have a photo restored or repaired?
The price to have your old damaged photo repaired, restored varies depending on the amount of work required. Depending on the work required you should expect to pay between £15 & £45 for photo restoration work. This includes a 6"x4" display quality print. For larger sizes of print please simply add on the additional amounts highlighted below
Enlarge your Restored Photo for the following cost
7" x 5" print: additional £2
8" x 6" print: additional £4
10" x 8" print: additional £6
Over 10" x 8" and up to A3+ print: additional £22
Have a look at some examples of our photo restoration work